Hootsuite - one of the industry leading social media management systems for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks from one secure, web-based dashboard. Key social network integrations include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+, plus a suite of social content apps for YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Yammer, Tumblr and more.
In early 2013 HootSuite hit 6 million users, including 79 of the Fortune 100 companies. Along with HootSuite’s web platform, 50% of users access the dashboard through their mobiles including iPhone, Android, and iPad. HootSuite also offers localized versions of their dashboard in 14 languages - English, French, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, Polish, Korean, Russian, and Indonesian.
- Engagement: With a suite of tools designed to enhance audience engagement -- like drafts, bulk scheduling, search streams and message assignments -- you can streamline your social outreach and optimize your brand visibility across social channels.
- Analytics: HootSuite Social Analytics offer over 30 social analytic report modules -- including Facebook Insights and Google Analytics -- to help you track your campaigns and meet your organizational objectives.
- Collaboration: HootSuite was built with teamwork in mind. Securely share access to social network profiles across teams and with external collaborators. Integrate social efforts throughout your organization to enhance sales, recruitment and marketing campaigns.
- Security: Share access to your social assets without giving up control over valuable branded profiles. HootSuite's advanced security features include secure login, a profile protection tool and a variety of permission levels for team members.
Reviews for HootSuite
This review is based on experience using the Hootsuite over a year and the first thing to mention is that it works great. Below you can see a rundown of the most important things.
- Customizable views - Easy to set up streams for each client to track mentions, favorite lists, keyword tracking, direct messages, scheduled tweets, etc.
- Collaboration - Easy to add multiple admins for a client(s), making reviewing and syndicating both easy and able to do in real time.
- Twitter, Facebook scheduling - It’s easy to set up scheduled Tweets and Facebook Wall posts (although we don’t recommend relying entirely on scheduled social media posting). There is room for improvement in this area: Would be nice to see a way to automate recurring posts, beyond cutting and pasting. The calendaring function is somewhat slow to work with as well.
- Social Media Intelligence - You will love HootSuite’s little tabbed, popup windows that give you a comprehensive rundown on a tweep when you click on their Twitter ID link. You can quickly see the user’s vital Twitter statistics, as well as Klout score, recent tweets, and bios. Very useful! (This data is also accessible through the HootSuite iPhone app, which you’ll get to in a minute.)
- Help Desk - We’ve had hiccups adding users and setting up billing. I’ve found HootSuite Help! to be responsive and well, helpful. All conversations are tracked once a job ticket is created, making communication about as clear as it can be.
- Phenomenal iPhone App - The HootSuite iPhone app is as easy as using HootSuite on a regular monitor. It is great, and you can use it more than any other social media app on the phone. It’s great for reviewing client social media activity on the run and having Twitter conversations.
- Value Proposition - We have HootSuite Pro, and the price is quite reasonable for what you get. If there’s any complexity to your social media program – e.g., multiple users, heavy conversation volume – I have yet to discover a less expensive way to organize activities efficiently.
Case studies for HootSuite
No case studies found.